PaySafe is fast-becoming one of the most popular online prepaid payments for deposits. The PaySafeCard is an online casino payment offering safe casino transactions for players. Let’s look at why PaySafeCard payments are the preferred deposit method.
Top PaySafeCard Casinos
100% up to $300
+ 300 Free Spins
1300+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $800
400+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $1500
500+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $1600
500+ Games and 98% Payout
200% MATCH BONUS
700+ Games and 98% Payout
About PaySafeCard Casino Sites
The PaySafeCard is an online casino payment option created in Europe. It was originally used to curb the problem players faced when it came to making online deposits. It is essentially a prepaid card; players purchase from retail outlets. However, to purchase these prepaid cards, players need to be at least 18 years old. They are available in the following values:
Each card comes with a 16-digit code required when making an online purchase or casino deposit. As an alternative to inserting the 16-digit code players also have the option to insert their username and password to make PaySafeCard payments. For online casino players who use this deposit method, they are not requested to provide any personal information to their online casino site.
Another exciting feature of this payment option today is that players can keep track of their transactions and PaySafeCard balance through the menu option. However, this does require players to register for a free account on the PaySafeCard website.
How to Make PaySafeCard Casino Deposits
PaySafeCards is one of the safest methods to make online casino deposits. To find out where you can purchase a PaySafeCard, players can navigate their way to the PaySafe website, use the search form to locate the nearest retailers selling PaySafeCards.
- Once you have purchased your card, you can log in to your casino account.
- If you are looking for an online casino accepting PaySafe you can select one from our list of recommended PaySafe casinos online.
- Navigate your way to the deposit page.
- Select PaySafeCard as your payment option.
- Enter the 16-digit code found on your PaySafe card. If you purchased the card through the official website, players can use the usernames and passwords to make a deposit.
- The deposit will be instantly available.
Advantages of PaySafeCard Casinos
- Top-notch security is provided to protect the personal information of players.
- PaySafeCards are not only accepted at online casinos but online retailers as well.
- Transaction fees are virtually non-existent. For the first 12 months, players will not be charged any fees. However, if all the funds are not used, players will then be charged $2 a month.
- Deposits are instant.
- PaySafeCards are easy to use.
- PaySafeCard is an excellent way to keep track of your budget. Players can purchase prepaid cards that suits their budgets without any repayments.
Disadvantages of PaySafeCard Casinos
- The biggest drawback is that PaySafeCard casinos do not accept any withdrawals.
- This means PaySafeCard players need to seek an alternative transaction method for making withdrawals.
- If you have not used up all the funds on your PaySafeCard, they will be forfeited after 12 months.
- What happens if I don’t use all my funds?
- Players will have 12 months to use their funds on the card. However, any funds still available after 12 months will be forfeited.
- What are the fees for using PaySafeCard?
- For the first 12 months of purchasing a new PaySafe card, players will not be charged any fees. However, if players do not use all the funds within 12-months, they will be charged $2 monthly.
- Is PaySafeCard available in the USA?
- The PaySafe prepaid cards are available for purchase at retailers throughout the USA. However, it is worth taking note the card numbers from cards bought within the USA do not permit online casino deposits. They can only be used for online shopping.
- Is PaySafeCard safe to use?
- Absolutely. PaySafeCard is owned by 2 of the biggest e-wallet companies, which means they know how to offer player satisfaction.
- Where can I buy PaySafeCard?
- The PaySafeCard is easily available from retailers across the globe. Players will be able to purchase the cards in over 500,000 stores across 42 countries. For more information about the which 42 countries, players can head over to the official PaySafeCard website.