PaySafeCard Accepted Casino Sites
Are you looking for a
Use this guide to find a list of casinos that accept Paysafecard deposits. We will also point out the advantages and disadvantages of using Paysafecard at online casinos and answer frequently asked Paysafecard casino questions.
PaySafeCard Casinos 2020
About PaySafeCard Casino Sites
The PaySafeCard payment option was created in Europe. It was originally used to curb the problem players faced when it came to making online deposits. It is essentially a prepaid card; players purchase from retail outlets. However, to purchase these prepaid cards, players need to be at least 18 years old. They are available in the following values:
Each card comes with a 16-digit code required when making an online purchase or casino deposit. As an alternative to inserting the 16-digit code players also have the option to insert their username and password to make PaySafeCard payments. For players who use this deposit method, they are not requested to provide any personal information to their casino site.
Another exciting feature of this payment option today is that players can keep track of their transactions and PaySafeCard balance through the menu option. However, this does require players to register for a free account on the PaySafeCard website.
How to Use Paysafecard
PaySafeCards is one of the safest methods to make deposits. To find out where you can purchase a PaySafeCard, players can navigate their way to the PaySafe website, use the search form to locate the nearest retailers selling PaySafeCards.
- Once you have purchased your card, you can log in to your casino account.
- If you are looking for a casino accepting PaySafe you can select one from our list of recommended PaySafe casinos online.
- Navigate your way to the deposit page.
- Select PaySafeCard as your payment option.
- Enter the 16-digit code found on your PaySafe card. If you purchased the card through the official website, players can use the usernames and passwords to make a deposit.
- The deposit will be instantly available.
Advantages of PaySafeCard Casinos
- Top-notch security is provided to protect the personal information of players.
- PaySafeCards are not only accepted at casinos but online retailers as well.
- Transaction fees are virtually non-existent. For the first 12 months, players will not be charged any fees. However, if all the funds are not used, players will then be charged $2 a month.
- Deposits are instant.
- PaySafeCards are easy to use.
- PaySafeCard is an excellent way to keep track of your budget. Players can purchase prepaid cards that suits their budgets without any repayments.
Disadvantages of PaySafeCard Casinos
- The biggest drawback is that PaySafeCard casinos do not accept any withdrawals.
- This means PaySafeCard players need to seek an alternative transaction method for making withdrawals.
- If you have not used up all the funds on your PaySafeCard, they will be forfeited after 12 months.
Players will have 12 months to use their funds on the card. However, any funds still available after 12 months will be forfeited.
For the first 12 months of purchasing a new PaySafe card, players will not be charged any fees. However, if players do not use all the funds within 12-months, they will be charged $2 monthly.
The PaySafe prepaid cards are available for purchase at retailers throughout the USA. However, it is worth taking note the card numbers from cards bought within the USA do not permit casino deposits. They can only be used for online shopping.
Absolutely. PaySafeCard is owned by 2 of the biggest e-wallet companies, which means they know how to offer player satisfaction.
The PaySafeCard is easily available from retailers across the globe. Players will be able to purchase the cards in over 500,000 stores across 42 countries. For more information about the which 42 countries, players can head over to the official PaySafeCard website.