Top VISA Gambling Sites
100% up to $300
+ 300 Free Spins
1300+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $800
400+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $1500
500+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $1600
500+ Games and 98% Payout
200% MATCH BONUS
700+ Games and 98% Payout
What is VISA
VISA is a globally accepted banking method that started way back in 1958. This method has become one of the most convenient forms of international banking methods for travellers, businesses and casino players alike. Accepted in more than 200 countries, VISA offers a seamless experience when it comes to transferring funds.
Obtaining a VISA card is just as easy as the experience of using the service. It is worth pointing out; VISA does not issue the card personally. Instead, they provide banks with VISA branded cards which clients can use anywhere VISA is accepted.
Why use VISA?
VISA cards come with a broad spectrum of benefits. For starters, VISA has a high standard to adhere to with the reputation they have built over the years. VISA is widely accepted across the gambling industry. If you register with an online casino, it is highly likely the casino accepts VISA.
VISA transactions are processed quickly. VISA-branded payment products also cut out the middleman. This is just another reason why players choose VISA. Casino players using VISA cards are not required to register a separate account with VISA. Players can make VISA deposits and withdrawals directly with their card.
How to make a transaction using a VISA card
Before casino players can get started, they will need to sign up to an online casino accepting VISA. Before making any transaction, be sure to go through the casino’s terms and conditions to identify the minimum deposit and maximum withdraw amounts. The minimum deposit amount is usually around $10, while the maximum withdraw amount is usually at $5000 but may vary with each casino. While going through the terms and conditions for the minimum deposit amount, have a look for any transaction fees. These fees may range between 2% to 3%. However, some VISA online casinos may not charge any deposit fees. Once you are familiar with the minimum and maximum requirements as well as transaction fees, you are ready to start depositing and withdrawing.
Depositing with VISA cards
- Navigate your way to the banking section.
- Select VISA as your deposit option.
- Players may be prompted to fill in personal details such as their VISA card details. These details may include; the VISA card number, name on the card, the card’s expiry date, and the CVV number of the card.
- Indicate the amount you wish to deposit.
- Once the payment is verified and confirmed, your funds will be available. Generally, this is normally instant.
Withdrawing with VISA cards
- When you have hit the jackpot or wish to make a withdrawal, the process is just as simple as depositing.
- Navigate your way to the withdrawals page.
- Select VISA as your withdrawal method.
- Fill in the required details as prompted. These are the same details you provided to make a deposit; the VISA card number, name on the card, the card’s expiry date, and the CVV number of the card.
- Provide the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Withdraws may take 3 to 5 working days to process.
- Internationally accepted payment method.
- Safe and easy to use.
- VISA is highly likely to be accepted by online casinos.
- Not all online casinos allow the VISA payment method for withdraws.
- Online casinos do not always accept VISA gift cards.
- Deposits may be rejected, depending on your location.
- What is the difference between VISA debit card and VISA credit card?
- VISA debit cards use funds which you personally deposit into your VISA card account. VISA credit cards use funds which are granted to you from your financial institution. When players use these funds to play real money casino games, they will be required to pay back the amount used. Whereas with the VISA debit card, any funds used do not require any repayments.
- Is the VISA payment method safe?
- Absolutely, VISA is a safe banking method to use. When using your VISA card, you will always be required to insert your CVV number when making a deposit. In addition, to the security measure implemented by good online casinos, VISA puts their own safety measures in place to ensure there are no fraudulent transactions.
- Is VISA the preferred method of payments?
- VISA-branded payment products are the most popular payment methods used among players. What casino players enjoy the most about this method is that it is accepted globally and you can use it in-stores, for online purchases and more.
- Are there any transaction fees for using VISA?
- The transaction fees for using a VISA card at good online casinos is the same as making an online purchase. These fees are outlined in your agreement with the financial institution. However, generally online casinos will not charge you any additional fees.