Bitcoin casinos are changing the way players bet online. Online casinos accepting bitcoin cryptocurrency, offer a much easier way for making deposits and withdrawals. Since 2011, bitcoin gambling sites have popped up all over the internet. We continue to evaluate Bitcoin betting sites and rate them based on our findings. We look at everything a player will want from the best bitcoin casino. Read on to find out more about bitcoin online casinos where you can safely play.
Best Bitcoin Casinos in America
100% up to $300
+ 300 Free Spins
1300+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $800
400+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $1500
500+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $1600
500+ Games and 98% Payout
200% MATCH BONUS
700+ Games and 98% Payout
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the first decentralised currency to make its way into the mainstream market. What sets bitcoin currency apart from traditional currencies is that there are no financial institutions involved. The bitcoin digital currency operates in the peer-to-peer marketplace. Bitcoin has grown to become an internationally accepted currency. Today, thousands of online companies offer Bitcoin as a payment method. Better yet, many, online casinos accept bitcoin as a banking method.
How to Use Bitcoin to Play Casino Games
Using the Bitcoin wallet at online casinos is a fairly easy process. Here is a breakdown on how to make deposits and withdraws using Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Casino Deposits
- Create a Bitcoin wallet. If you already have a Bitcoin account, you can skip this step. When creating an account, we recommend you create a web-wallet account rather than the desktop option. With the web-wallet players will do not need to download any software on their PCs.
- Buy bitcoins to use. There numerous options for players to choose from. These include; Bitcoin wallets, Bitcoin exchanges, over the counter bitcoins, bitcoin ATMs, or mining bitcoins.
- Choose an online casino accepting bitcoin.
- If you already have an account with a bitcoin casino, simply log in with your personal credentials and navigate your way to the banking section.
- If you do not have an account, sign up to a bitcoin casino. Once you have signed up, navigate your way to the banking section once you are all set up.
- Once on the banking page, select bitcoin as your deposit option. Players do not need to provide any personal bank details. From the funds available in the player’s bitcoin account, they will select how to transfer to their online casino account. Players will need to insert their bitcoin addresses to complete the transaction. This is usually between 27 and 38 characters.
- To complete the transaction, players need to log into the bitcoin accounts and select the amount they wish to deposit. Players will need to insert their bitcoin address and the online casino’s address. Always double check details are correct before sending the money.
Bitcoin Casino Withdrawals
- Head to the banking section of your online casino.
- Select bitcoin as your withdrawal option.
- Insert the bitcoin address as required.
- Select transfer.
Bitcoin Casino Gambling Games
There is a wide selection of bitcoin casino games for players to enjoy. With bitcoin casinos, players can enjoy a wide selection of popular casino games. These include;
- Bitcoin slots
- Bitcoin blackjack games
- Video poker
- Live dealer games
- Progressive jackpot games
Players enjoy bitcoin casino games in the same way as ordinary online casinos and bricks and mortar casinos. To find out more about bitcoin dice games and slots we are here to guide you.
Bitcoin Casino Advantages
- Complete privacy for players and bitcoin online casinos. There is no third party involved to provide any personal details to.
- No charge back issues.
- No third person to process transactions. Transactions are between the player and online casino.
- Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are instant.
- No transaction fees for using bitcoin.
Bitcoin Casino Disadvantages
- Very few online casinos accept bitcoin.
- Bitcoin casinos are not required to hold any licenses issued by a jurisdiction.
- Bitcoin digital currency is not fixed. This means the value of bitcoin fluctuates, which may or may not go in your favour.
- Some online casinos may process bitcoin withdrawals manually. This may take longer for the funds to be available.
- Payments completed using bitcoin are irreversible.
Bitcoin Casino FAQs
- What are bitcoin casinos?
- Bitcoin casinos are online casinos accepting the cryptocurrency for deposits and withdrawals. All winnings are paid back to players who deposited with Bitcoin.
- Are bitcoin gambling sites legal?
- Some online casinos may process bitcoin withdrawals manuall.. This may take longer the funds to be available.
- Which jurisdictions have issued licences to bitcoin online casinos?
- Curacao and the United Kingdom have granted licenses to online casinos accepting bitcoin. These jurisdictions accept full responsibility to regulate the use of the bitcoin at an online casino.
- Are bitcoin casinos regulated?
- Bitcoin online casinos we recommend are all regulated and fair. We thoroughly test all online casinos referred to us or that we find. The ones we grant our seal of approval to will be recommended to players. We guarantee our Bitcoin gambling sites can be trusted.
- Is there such a thing as a free bitcoin casino bonus?
- Just about every bitcoin casino offers exclusive bonuses for new players registering a real bitcoin casino account. These lucrative bonuses make bitcoin gambling competitive.
- Can I play at a mobile bitcoin casino?
- Bitcoin casinos today noticed the majority of players are going mobile. This means you can enjoy the best Bitcoin casino games such as slots, blackjack, roulette, and craps directly from your mobile device.