Best Online Blackjack Strategy Guide
Play the best online blackjack game you can with this easy guide. Blackjack, otherwise known as 21, is a gambling game that takes place between a dealer and player. It is one of the most exhilarating casino online games to play. Hit a 21 from your first two cards for an instant win with the best blackjack casinos.
This guide has information on the traditional online blackjack games plus some unique ones. With this blackjack online guide, you are rest assured of finding the info you need!
Sign Up to Play Online Blackjack Today
Best Online Blackjack for Money
European blackjack draws from the original game, with a few differences. The game derived from Europe, which is where it got its name from. The most noticeable differences in this variant include;
- Only draws a second card after the player stands.
- Must hit on a hand of 17 or less.
- Have the option to double down on 9, 10, and 11 or after a split.
- Can only split once.
- Receive cards face up
- Loses their hand when the dealer has a natural blackjack.
Pontoon is a blackjack game originating from the UK. The game uses the same rules as classic blackjack, with a few minor changes. Here are some of the differences you may come across.
- Pontoon blackjack can use anything between two and eight decks of cards
- Receive their cards face-down.
- May not peak to see what cards they have, until the player finishes playing their hand.
- 5 cards adding up to 21 or less will result in a win. The payout is 2:1.
- On any 2, 3, or 4 cards have the option to buy.
- After they buy have the option to twist .
- On any hand total of 17 or lower must twist.
- On any hand total of 14 or lower must twist.
- A tie results in the player winning.
Spanish 21 Blackjack
The blackjack variant Spanish 21 offers an even more intense game. There is a better house edge of Spanish 21. But, to favour the players, there are a few added bonuses and higher payouts. Some of the differences this blackjack game offers include;
- The the deck of cards do not contain 10s. This gives the house an added advantage.
- Players can only double down after any hit to split.
- If a blackjack player doubles down, they must double the original bet amount placed.
- Option for players to split up to 4 blackjack hands.
- Players can surrender at any point, against the dealer. If the dealer has a natural 21, players may not surrender.
- After doubling down player must surrender. Here, players will receive their double down bet back, but will lose their original bet.
- Insurance bets are allowed.
- Players have the option to place two side bets. A Super Bonus Bet and a bet that the player’s is higher than the dealers.
Super Fan 21 Blackjack
Classic blackjack is similar to Super Fan 21 blackjack. There are some differences when it comes to the payouts with the variant.
- Players can split up to four times.
- After splitting players can double down.
- The late surrender side bet is available.
- A natural blackjack pays out even money.
- If players have 5 or 6 cards adding up to 21 or less, they will receive a payout.
- In the event of a tie result, players will receive their money back.
- Player’s have the chance to take on the role of the dealer.
Single Deck Blackjack
Another exciting blackjack variation players will find is Single deck blackjack. This variation offers some unique features which favour the players.
- Players receive cards face up.
- The dealer’s receive their cards one face up and face down.
- There is an option to split when cards of the same value are dealt.
- If the dealer’s up card is an Ace, players have the option to take out the insurance bet.
- Dealer must hit on a soft 17 hand.
- There is an option to double down.
How to Play – Free Blackjack Practice
- Place bets
- Press deal button
- Play your hand. There is the choice to either hit or stand.
- Banker plays their hand.
- Winnings paid out.
- Card collected.
Blackjack Online Unblocked
- Blackjack is when the first two cards dealt totalling 21. For example an Ace and 10-value card.
- A natural blackjack win pays 3:1.
- Any other win pays out 1:1.
- Classic blackjack uses only one deck of cards. However, some blackjack variations may differ.
Card Counting in Online Blackjack
- Blackjack is: Ace + Any card with a value of 10
- A blackjack win pays 3 to 1
- A normal win pays 1 to 1
- Six decks are used in blackjack. However, this may vary with different variants
- Splits can only be done on up to 3 blackjack hands
Tips for Blackjack Online With Friends
- Never take insurance as it is just a side bet and will lose you money
- Always Split Aces and 8’s.
- Never Split 10’s, 5’s or 4’s.
- In most cases, if the dealer has a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, they are most likely to bust
- If a dealer has a 7 or higher, they are more likely to get between 18 and 21
More Online Blackjack Information
Rules in Online Blackjack
Blackjack is a casino game where players are in the driver’s seat. The decisions they make can impact the outcome of the game. Below are some of the decisions players may need to make and what they mean. Some options such as double down, split, and insurance may only be available in some variants.
Players will choose this option when they are satisfied with their hand total. In online blackjack, players will select the stand button from the gameplay screen.
This option allows players to increase their bet while playing out their hand. This bet amount cannot be higher than the original bet placed. Doubling down will also give players an additional card.
If the first two cards dealt have the same value, players may have the option to split. When choosing to split the first two cards, the bet amount doubles. Players now have two hands to play and double the chance to win.
An optional bets when the dealer’s face up card is the value of 10. It is a bet taken against the dealer having a natural blackjack. If the dealer does have a natural blackjack, you will get half of your bet back. However, if you also have a natural blackjack, it will result in a tie.
A bet allowing players to withdraw from the round, as long as their hand total is less than 21.
Online Blackjack FAQs
Playing blackjack at home for real money is simple. Sign up to one of the best blackjack casinos listed in the table above. Once you have signed up and deposited real cash, you are ready to start playing blackjack at home for real money.
The blackjack sites we have listed above can be trusted to play blackjack online for real money. These sites are tested for fairness and trustworthiness. They also have a good reputation among players.
A blackjack is a hand total from the first two cards received. A player blackjack beats any dealer hand, with the exception of a dealer blackjack. This includes a regular 21, which is a hand total of 21 from more than 2 cards.
A natural blackjack consists of an Ace and 10 value card. In this case the ace has a value of 11 for a total hand of 21.
Yes, online blackjack is legal. Playing for real money online is legal. There are no laws against playing online blackjack. Play blackjack online with the top online blackjack casinos.
Yes, it is possible to make a living from blackjack online. Players can use our blackjack guide to find out how other blackjack players are making money online.
Blackjack online is not rigged. However, computer blackjack games are known to hold a certain amount of money in the form of percentages. These are known as slot payouts and a house edge.
One of the best benefits about playing blackjack online is the bonus rewards. These offers make playing blackjack online worth it. The bonuses can help boost a players budget to enjoy the game of blackjack more.
There are blackjack casinos where playing blackjack for free is possible on smart phone devices. The most popular devices are Android and iOS for the best blackjack apps. Players can play for free or real money on these blackjack apps.
Yes, you can. Top blackjack casinos offer players the option to try different online blackjack games in demo mode or for real money. Any Free blackjack game allows players to test the casino games before spending real money.
You most certainly can. One of the greatest online gambling innovations is the introduction of live dealer games. This provides a live stream for players to interact with real-life humans and enjoy the best blackjack games as if they were in an actual casino.
Yes, you can count cards in blackjack. However, the deck of cards is shuffled after every hand, before a new hand is dealt.
Classic Blackjack Terms
Bust: Cards is greater than 21.
Card Counting: A blackjack skill of keeping track of the cards left at the blackjack table.
Chips: Round discs with monetary value used to place wagers within this card game.
Deck: A standard deck of 52 cards used in a game of blackjack.
Early Surrender: When a player decides to forfeit half of his bet early in the round while the dealer checks for a natural blackjack.
Hit: Asking the dealer to draw another card.
House Edge: The advantage a casino has over blackjack players.
Late Surrender: Forfeiting the game but only after the dealer checked for blackjack.
Natural: Another term to describe getting a total of 21 points from the first two cards drawn.
Paint: Another term to describe picture cards (Jack, King, & Queen).
Shoe: The box found on the blackjack table where the cards are drawn from.
Shuffle: Mixing up the cards before dealing them.
Twenty-one: Another term to describe the blackjack game.
Up-card: Cards are that facing up on the table for everyone to see the value.
Play Real Money Blackjack
Online blackjack is the internet casino version of the original blackjack game. The roots of blackjack trace back to the classic parlour tables and royal courts of 18th Century. Today modern blackjack has been reinvented with a high-tech 21st Century twist! Both single hand and multi-hand versions of blackjack are available to play at the best online casino. With an optimized blackjack strategy, you can enjoy the best of online blackjack from our recommended casinos.