Beginner Craps Rules
Craps is a casino game worth learning to play because of its large winning potential. The craps game involves using a pair of dice to settle the outcome of bets that have been placed on the craps table. Craps has a large number of bets that players have available to them. This means that players have more than just one way of winning. However, in order to master the craps game, players must learn the basic rules of the games.
Craps Rules to Playing Online
Craps online is the same game, just offered on a virtual platform. Playing online craps is much easier than playing craps at an actual casino venue. This is due to a number of factors when playing craps at an online casino, including:
- Craps is usually a fast-paced game, but online craps is played at your own pace and comfort. This is especially helpful for new players.
- Top online casinos offer welcome bonuses which can be used to further fund your real money craps.
- Lower wagering requirements allow more players to join in on the fun at the craps table.
- Playing at your own convenience is one of the best features of online craps casinos.
Rules to Starting a Craps Round
Craps becomes a lot easier when you play it online. This is because craps bets can seem a bit confusing at first. However, before you sit at any craps table, here are the basics you should know. Each game of craps has a shooter who rolls the dice. There are two phases in a game of craps – the come-out roll and the point phase. Let’s break down how each phase works.
The Come-Out Roll Phase
- This is the first phase of any craps game, after all bets have been placed.
- During this phase, the shooter is aiming to roll a 7 or 11. If one of these is rolled, all pass line bets win.
- However, if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled, the pass line bet loses.
- The best craps bets you can make are either the pass line bet or don’t pass line bet. Either way, playing the pass line is your way to win at real cash craps.
- If any other number is rolled, that number becomes the point, and a different round of craps is triggered.
The Point Phase
- During this phase of craps, the shooter needs to roll the point number they rolled to start the point phase.
- The point needs to be rolled before a 7 is rolled for the pass line bet to win.
- For a don’t pass line bet to win, a 7 needs to be rolled before the point is rolled.
Craps Betting Rules
Craps offers players a lot more ways to win with all the bets you can place. However, some bets should be avoided as they have a high house edge. Here are our top tips to help you win at online craps.
- Avoid the Big 6 or 8: The craps table also contains bets that you should stay away from. The Big 6 or 8 is located on the corner of the craps table and promises massive payouts. This bet only pays out even money and to win you need to throw a 6 or 8 before a 7 on the come-out roll.
- Use the Place bet: Wagering on a Place bet on 6 or 8 pays out 7:6, which is more than a Big 6 or 8 bet. Also, if a 7 is rolled on the come-out roll, you don’t lose.
- Have a system: When playing real money craps, it’s best to use the 3 Point Molly system. This is done by placing a pass line bet. After that, you should make a Come Line bet. Always make sure to back up single Come bets with either single or double odds. Don’t make more than two Come bets. When one of your Come bets win, make another Come bet. Repeat this method until the shooter throws their point or a 7. This system works by protecting your pass line bet with a Come bet.