Online Video Poker Trainer 2020
Online video poker is a casino game based on a five-draw poker hand. Players enjoy video poker games on a computerized console similar to a slot machine. Video poker games combine strategy with skill. However, the interface is a lot more user-friendly when compared to other table casino games.
Video poker is available in a number of variants. If you enjoy a good game of Texas Hold’em, then you have come to the right place. Crazy Vegas Casino is home to the best casinos online that offer top online video poker games for real money.
Online video poker is a decorative slot machine that merges card game skills with luck. Video poker machines offer similar gameplay to the table game format. However, online video poker features a much easier to use interface. Get started by trying one of the different variations for free at any one of our leading video poker casinos listed below.
Best Online Video Poker Casinos
How to Play Video Poker Online
1. Pick a variant that catches your attention
There are hundreds of different video poker games to choose from. Find one that suits your game style and grabs your attention. If you are not sure what online video poker game is best for you, you can always play free video poker to test the different variants.
2. Pick a variant that catches your attention
When it comes to placing bets, we recommend choosing a bet size that fits within your budget. Choose something that will allow players to enjoy a number of rounds and the best chance of winning. If you have a USD$100 budget, do not play a video poker games with a minimum wagering requirement of US$10, as it will only allow ten rounds.
3. Place your bets
Once players have placed their bets and are ready to get started, they can press the deal button. This will deal out the first five cards.
4. Press the deal button
Once players receive their first five cards, they will have the chance to hold any cards they would like to keep or discard cards to get new ones.
5. Select the cards you want to hold
After selecting which cards players want to keep, and which to discard, they can press the deal button.
6. Press the deal button.
Players will now receive new cards for all the ones they discarded. This will make up the final five-card hand.
7. Replacement cards dealt
Cards that were not held will be discarded and replaced with new ones to give a final hand. The final hands will be analyzed for any winnings.
8. All cards will be collected.
Winning poker hands will be paid out, while losing bets will be collected.
Video Poker Strategy
Playing video poker for the very first time can be a little confusing. Especially when it comes to deciding which cards have more value after a hand is dealt. We have put together a basic strategy to help you navigate your way around the basics. Remember, a royal flush will reward you with the maximum payout instantly.
How Many Cards to Hold
How Many Cards to Discard
4 of a Kind
4 Cards to Getting a Royal Flush
3 of a Kind
4 Cards to Getting a Straight
2 Hight Cards
1 High Card
No Winning Combination Possibility
Free Online Video Poker Games
Video poker players have a wide selection of variants to choose from. Here are some of the best video poker games available online:
- Jacks or Better: This is one of the best variations available on video poker casinos. Players get to enjoy massive payouts of up to nine times their bet amount.
- Jokers Wild: This video poker has an interesting twist. The introduction of a Joker means a wild card can replace any card in your hand for a winning combination.
- Deuces Wild: This is a video poker variation with double the fun. There two wild joker cards to help you win big.
- Tens or Better: This video poker game is closely related to Jacks or Better, but it is easier to win with.
- Bonus Poker: This video poker game is also similar to Jacks or Better, but with more ways to win.
- Double Bonus: In this variant, video poker players with any four of a kind hand receive bigger payouts.
- Double Double Bonus: Also based on Jacks or Better, however, players with a four of a kind hand will be rewarded with a premium payout bonus.
Top Video Poker Casino
- POWERED BY Real Time Gaming
- 200+ CASINO GAMES
- PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT GAMES
- Table Games
- Progressive Games
Online Video Poker Variant Tutorials
Video Poker Hands
A-K-Q-J-10 all from the same suit.
Five cards in sequence from the same suit.
Any four cards from the same suit.
Three of a kind and a pair
Any five cards all from the same suit.
Any five-card in sequence. They do not have to be from the same suit.
Any three cards of the same rank.
Two cards of the same rank plus two cards of a different rank.
Any two cards of the same rank.
Mobile Video Poker Real Money
Mobile video poker brings the thrills of this casino game to your small screen. Video poker casinos offer players the convenience of different games for real money on the move. Players can enjoy the video poker game just as much from their mobile, as playing on a desktop. Mobile video poker is also available in free play mode for you to practice whenever. So, practice mobile video poker while waiting for a plane or while on the train.
Brief History of Video Poker
The origin of video poker dates back to the 1800s. It draws on Chares Fey’s first slot machine, the liberty bell in 1898. Despite the inspiration behind video poker, the game never really made headlines until the 1970s. This was when the first electronic video poker machine was introduced.
- 1975: Fortune Bell Company releases the first electronic slot machine.
- 1979: Si Redd’s Coin Machines introduces their version of Draw Poker.
- 1980’s: New video poker games were introduced.
- 1980’s: House edge was introduced to video poker machines.
- 1990’s: The most significant change in video poker with the introduction of Internet video poker. Video poker online has given new ways for different types of video poker games
Tips for Video Poker Games
Here are a few tips to help poker fans understand the game:
- Understand the video poker variant you are playing.
- Each video poker game is unique. This means if one strategy works on one video poker game, it may not work on another.
- Play free video poker as much as you like.
- Keep cards you can form a winning hand with.
- Get rid of cards that will not improve your hand.
- Play video poker games with the best returns.
- Always check the paytable of the video poker variant you are playing.