Jacks or Better Video Poker Tutorial
Running on superior casino software, Jacks or Better video poker offers players a sensational poker game. Every flip of the cards will be a nail-biting experience, keeping you on the edge of your seat while that royal flush creeps ever closer.
Smooth playing action, exceptional graphics, and a handy pay table make Jacks or Better video poker a top choice among online casino players.
How to play Jacks or Better
Jacks or Better video poker is easy to play, and provides endless hours of great entertainment. Even novice players can enjoy a game. Simply click on the paytable to select a bet, click deal to display five cards, click on the desired cards to hold, and click draw to reveal the final hand. Wins are displayed in a table on the right.
Players have the option to COLLECT or take a chance to DOUBLE their winnings by playing the Double or Nothing round, by simply selecting a card higher than the dealers.
Everything is openly displayed on the screen, and players also have a handy HELP tab which provides further assistance and information.
Top tips for playing Jacks or Better
- Throw out the fifth non-essential card if you have four out of five cards for a royal flush. This leaves an open spot to receive a possible completion to the royal flush.
- Three of a kind, a flush, a high pair, and a straight wholly outrank three cards of a royal flush. Only play out three of a royal flush if you have lower ranking hands.
- If you only have two cards to a royal flush, keep cards which could possibly make up a higher hand. See the pay table for all winning hands.
- If you only need one more card for a royal flush, don’t hesitate to break up a flush, straight, or lower ranking hand.
- Hold on to a high pair (aces, kings, queens) over four of a flush, or four of a straight.
- Hold on to a high pair if you have four cards of a straight flush, or four cards of a royal flush.
- Never shred a full house.
- If your hand has no possible ranking, low cards, or no or singular parts of a good hand, rather discard your cards
- If you do not receive a satisfactory hand, it is wise to discard all the cards and receive 5 new ones.
Winning hands and their corresponding wins
Highest Payout in Coins
NATURAL ROYAL FLUSH
4 OF A KIND
JACKS OR BETTER