Joker’s Wild Video Poker Game
Video poker has become the most popular way for online casino players to enjoy the poker game. Online video poker though features more than just one kind of video poker variation. This makes the poker game you’re used to playing in real-world casinos even more rewarding and fun online. One such video poker variation is Joker’s Wild or Joker Poker video poker, as it is commonly known. Joker poker is an interesting video poker variation as it introduces one of the cards you wouldn’t normally find in a game of video poker. This variation of video poker uses the joker card which acts as a joker wild. A wild is used to replace any one of your cards to help make a hand that meets the requirements of the paytable.
Crazy Vegas Casino offers players this Joker Poker video poker variant for free, so they can practice and take their poker game to the next level. Online video poker contains all the same cards that the classic poker game would have. For those who know the poker game, what classifies as a hand on the paytable still hasn’t changed.
Joker Poker Strategy – Which Cards Make a Hand on the Pay table
All the cards in video poker have the same face value as they do in the original game of poker. That means the same strategy you used before can also be used as a joker poker strategy. With an added joker wild, players can maximise their joker poker strategy. If you don’t have a strategy, Crazy Vegas will help you keep the best cards and discard the ones you don’t need. If players are dealt a hand with a joker, they should always keep it. Here’s what cards you need to make a hand that will qualify as a win on the paytable:
- Royal Flush: Highest sequence of cards (A, K, Q, J, and 10).
- Straight Flush: Any sequence of cards from the same suit (5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, and 10H).
- Five of a Kind: Contains a joker wild and any four cards of the same suit (2D, 5D, 9D, 10D, W).
- Four of a Kind: Four different cards with the same face value (2H, 2D, 2S, 2C).
- Full House: Any three of a kind and a pair (2H, 2D, 2C + 10H, 10S).
- Flush: Any cards of the same suit, but not in sequence (2H, 5H, 8H, 4H, and 10H).
- Straight: Any hand with five cards in sequence (2H, 3D, 4S, 5C, 6H).
- Three of a Kind: These are any cards with the same face value (3H, 3D, 3C).
- Two Pair: Any two sets of cards with the same face value. (6H, 6C + 2H, 2S.)
- One Pair: The only paying one pair are two Kings or two Aces.
Remember never discard your joker wild, even if you’re discarding your entire hand. In Joker Poker video poker, the joker can replace any card to help create a winning hand.
Play Joker’s Wild Video Poker for Free
A lot of players may be new to Joker Poker, that’s why we allow players to enjoy a game of video poker or any of our variations for free. Anytime you want to play any of our video poker variations, simply visit our video poker page. When you’re ready for real money gaming, you can play any game of video poker for real money so you can enjoy winning cold hard cash.
Variations of Online Video Poker
Not many real-world casinos offer the variety of video poker games that online video poker USA casino sites do. Here is every video poker variation available online:
- Jacks of Better:Take joker poker to the next level with two joker wild cards.
- Deuces Wild: Times your bet by 9 in this video poker variation.
- Tens or Better: This poker game closely resembles the gameplay from Jacks or Better, but with easier winning potential.
- Bonus Video Poker: Get an additional payout for a particular hand in this variant.
- Double Bonus: Hold four Aces and score a double bonus payout.
- Double Double Bonus: Very similar to Double Bonus, players will score an additional payout for having a certain hand.