Play Tens or Better Video Poker
Tens or Better Video Poker has become increasingly popular since it was first introduced to both bricks and mortar and online casinos alike. Crazy Vegas Casino is expecting to grow its popularity by making it available to the players. Tens or Better video poker is based on the Jacks or Better variation of video poker, however, the difference being Tens or Better video poker is designed to make acquiring a winning hand easier. The disadvantage of making it easier to acquire a winning hand is that payouts are slightly lower.
The object of Tens or Better video poker is to have a five-card poker hand containing a winning combination. Sounds simple - it is that simple. To make things more rewarding, the higher the hand is the higher the payout. Once cards are dealt, players have the option to discard cards they do not like and hold cards they find beneficial for a winning hand. Know what cards are beneficial to keep by understanding the Tens or Better video poker hands.
Understanding Tens or Better Video Poker Hands
- Royal Flush: A hand containing an Ace. King, Queen, Jack, and 10 all of the same suit. This is the highest paying hand in Tens or Better Video Poker.
- Four of a Kind: A hand containing four cards of the same value.
- Straight Flush: A hand with 5 sequential cards of the same suit.
- Flush: A hand with 5 cards of the same suit.
- Straight: A hand containing five cards in sequential order, but it does not have to be the same suit.
- Full House: A hand of a combination of a three of a kind and a pair.
- Three of a Kind: A hand containing three cards of the same value.
- Two Pairs: A hand with two of the same value cards.
- Tens or Better: A hand with a pair of either 10s, Jacks, Kings, Queens, or Aces.
Strategy to Optimise Your Tens or Better Video Poker Game
- Never break up a paying hand unless players have four of the five cards required to get a royal flush.
- Low pairs (pairs lower than the 10s) are only worth playing if they are part of a full house. If the possibility of making a full house is lower than making a flush or straight, it is wiser to discard the low pairs.
- Always keep pairs higher than 10s when you have no other play options available.
- Always try to aim for a straight flush or a royal flush over a pair or straight.
- Always keep a four of a kind, especially if there are high cards.
- Keep a straight, flush, full house, or three of a kind.
- Players should keep a two pair.
- Players should keep all four cards to a flush.
- Players should keep two suited high cards.
- Players should keep all three cards to a straight flush.
- Players should never discard cards that are 10s or better.
Why play Tens or Better Video Poker at Crazy Vegas Casino
Tens or Better video poker is one of the easiest video poker variants available on offer from Crazy Vegas Casino. With more potential paying hands and greater rewards, what more are players looking for? Tens or Better Video Poker targets casual players who are looking for a game to play for fun.
Sign-up today with Crazy Vegas Casino to receive great rewards and an epic playing experience. Crazy Vegas Casino will give you a playing experience that you will not get anywhere else.
Types of Online Video Poker
There are 6 different types of online video poker variants, they are:
- Jacks or Better: This is the best and most common variation, the payout here is 9 times your bet made.
- Jokers Wild: The major difference in this variation is that you have access to a Joker which can substitute for any card of your liking.
- Deuces Wild: Exactly like Jokers Wild, except here you get 2 Jokers instead of one
- Bonus Video Poker: This offers a higher payout than Jacks or Better, but offers the exact same gameplay
- Double Bonus: Get an extra Bonus Payout for having four aces
- Double Double Bonus: If you hold four of a kind you will receive an extra payout