Best Payout Slots 2020 – Slots with the Best RTP
The best payout slots offer the highest return to player (RTP) rates. The RTP determines the odds of you making a profit. TWe will show you how to find the payout percentage on a slot machine to minimize any losses.
The Crazy Vegas Casino best payout slots guide is here to help you find high paying slot machines. In the guide, you will see there is more to playing slots than just looking for one with an exciting theme. Players will be able to see where to find the best penny slot machines to play, tricks to winning on slot machines, and more!
Casinos with the Highest Payout Slot Machines
Highest Payout Slot Machines
Slot payouts determine how much players will receive in real cash when they hit the jackpot over a long period. This payout percentage is also known as the RTP. For example, if the RTP of a machine is 97%. This means if you wager $1000, then the return should be $970. The remaining 3% is what is known as the house edge. This is the advantage that slots have over players in the long term.
Online casinos will display the RTP along with the gaming provider for the best payout slots. However, there are some factors that may influence the RTP. For instance, the popularity of the slot games. The more players wagering on a particular machine will mean the machine has more big wins.
Slot Machines with the Best Odds of Winning
Picking the right slot machine may be a challenge. New online slot players may think all slot machines are the same. This is a myth about slots that payout real money. When it comes to knowing how to win with slots, players need to understand how to identify machines that pay out more frequently. This is where the RTP plays a part.
The good news is that it is fairly easy to find such information and identify the highest payout slots. Software providers always provide this to casinos and players. If you are unable to locate the information on a casino site, players can easily google the slot machine. Taking the extra time to look at the RTP rates and which slots offer the highest pay outs, is worth it.
More Slot Guides
Best Online Slot Games to Win
Best Payout Slots Online
3 reel, 5 payline slot machine most famous for its progressive jackpot. There are mystery payouts for jokers.
1429 Uncharted Seas
5 reel, 25 payline slot game is set on a map for an unrivalled adventure through the uncharted seas. Join the adventure and reel in your treasure chest of rewards.
3-reel, 5 payline slot machine with a heads or tails bonus feature where players can double their payouts. Players can use the supermeter mode to increase their wins.
5 reel, 25 paylines, and a vampire theme that will reward players with real cash. There are also generous bonus features to boost any winnings.
Kings of Chicago
5 reel slot machine combining video poker with classic poker. Join the quest to find poker hands in a slot game to win.
5 reel, 27-way slot machine that takes players on a journey to outer space. Spin around in outer space for out of this world big wins.
One of the most popular 5-reel slot games. This game offers players an astonishing 1024 ways to win.
Big bad wolf
5-reel slot game based the story of the three little pigs and a big bad wolf. Activate bonus features and help the piggies win.
5 reel slot game that centers around a rock concert. Join the crowd for headbanging big wins.
One of the most innovative slot games. It offers players exciting bonuses and well-worth payouts.
Best Payout Slot Games FAQs
- Mega Joker
- 1429 Uncharted Seas
- Jackpot 6000
- Blood Suckers
- Kings of Chicago
- Las Vegas USA
- Planet 7
- Slots of Vegas
- Ruby Slots
The average payout varies among slots and depends on the RTP. The higher the RTP, the higher the average payout.
Random jackpot machines offer the best odds in slot machines. It is suggested progressive jackpot offers some of the best of payouts; however, they payout less frequently to allow the jackpots to grow.
High variance slots are for players looking to play for big wins. These games offer a high RTP and high variance. There are flexible betting limits and free spins. A good example of such a slot is Kings of Chicago.
Choosing a good slot machine means looking for a slot with a high payout, volatility, and different bonus features. For example, slot machines with free spins and multiplier rewards are more likely to offer higher payouts.