Crazy Vegas Casino is highly rated as one of the top online roulette guides for offering players some of the best tips and tricks. Ever since the inception of roulette, changes have been made to both the roulette wheel and the roulette table. These changes were implemented to suit each audience and country it was played in. The two most popular roulette variations are American roulette and European roulette. Crazy Vegas allows players to enjoy their favourite roulette game, without having to travel to a traditional roulette casino.
Roulette is one of the best casino games to play and its popularity has only risen to greater heights online. Roulette has always drawn the high-rollers at any traditional roulette casino. However, today players can wager a number of roulette bets that suit their pockets, thanks to online casinos. This has only enhanced the roulette gambling experience for all kinds of roulette players.
Best Online Casinos
100% up to $300
+ 300 Free Spins
1300+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $800
400+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $1500
500+ Slots and 98% Payout
100% up to $1600
500+ Games and 98% Payout
200% MATCH BONUS
700+ Games and 98% Payout
How the Roulette Wheel Works
The roulette game has seen minor changes made to it, especially in terms of the roulette wheel used in the game. These changes have been adapted into roulette variations that players can enjoy online. Roulette is played by spinning a ball on the roulette wheel until it stops and lands in a specifically numbered and coloured pocket.
Bets are placed on the roulette table, and wherever the ball lands on the roulette wheel determines which roulette bet wins. The roulette casino game is easy to understand and play, especially if you’re playing at an online roulette casino that gives you the best roulette guide.
Types of Online Roulette Casino Games
Online roulette features many variations that players can enjoy at our top online roulette casinos. Popular roulette variations resulted from the various places the game was played. Here’s a list of the types of online roulette casino games available:
The American roulette game was one of the early roulette variations to be invented. American roulette features a roulette wheel with 38 pockets. This roulette game features an additional pocket in the form of a double zero. This is the biggest difference to any traditional roulette casino, depending on where you’re from. However, roulette online allows you to play your favourite roulette game regardless of the variation. The odds in American roulette are also different as the house edge is doubled up to 5.26%, Read more
This is where the roulette game originated from and where the first set of roulette bets were formulated. This is the online roulette version with the lowest house edge, giving players more chance of winning than American Roulette. The wheel in this online roulette game features only one zero meaning that it has better odds than the American roulette game. Read more
This roulette game is filled with class and luxury and is just the way online roulette should be played. This form of internet roulette shares the same betting options as the traditional roulette casino. However, this online roulette game also has a unique set of rules. One rule that benefits players is when the ball lands on zero, the player receives half of their stake back. Read more
This online roulette game takes roulette to the next level by spinning eight wheels simultaneously. This is a roulette casino game for players who want to win bigger jackpots, more often. While it offers the same roulette bets you’re used to, one zero pocket and eight wheels, how can you not win big. This is internet roulette at its utmost best! Read more
Other highly-recommended roulette variations include premier roulette and multi-player roulette. With so many versions to choose from, try any roulette game for free until you find your favourite roulette game.
Popular Roulette Terminology
- Biased numbers: A term used in roulette to refer to numbers on the wheel that the ball has been statistically proven to land on more often than others.
- Column bet: A bet placed on 12 different numbers in one of the three columns of 12 numbers on the roulette table.
- Corner bet: A single bet placed on one of the four numbers touching each other on the table layout.
- Croupier: Also referred to as the dealer. The croupier is responsible for taking bets.
- Dozen bet: This is a wager placed on a group of 12 numbers. This can be either 1-12, 13-24 or 25-36.
- High bet: A wager that the ball will land in a pocket numbered between 19 and 36.
- Inside bet: These bets are much harder to hit but hold a greater reward if you do. This bet covers individual and a small group of numbers.
- Outside bet: These are bets placed on the outer layout of the roulette table. It covers a larger section of possible outcomes, but pays out less.
- Straight up bet: Feeling lucky? This bet is placed on a single number on the roulette table. Should your number be the one the ball lands on, your bet wins 35:1.
Online Roulette FAQ’s
- Is online casino roulette legal to play for real money?
- Online casino roulette is just as legal as playing at a traditional roulette casino. Online roulette casinos should be licensed and regulated to allow for fair play. However, some countries do restrict playing online casino roulette for real money.
- What is internet roulette?
- Internet roulette is the same roulette game you can find and play at bricks and mortar casinos. Another term used is online roulette, which is just another platform to play this popular casino game.
- Can I play online roulette for free?
- online roulette casinos allow players the benefit of playing roulette for free. Why not use this to learn American roulette, or any of our exciting variations. Once you’re ready, you can also play roulette online for real money.